The Firmware updating process is extremely important: It improves the overall performance of your PETFON and can even fix some minor issues you might have.
If you have a red dot over devices in the Menu of the PETFON App, that means a new version is available, so please follow these steps:
- 1. Turn on the GPS, Bluetooth and internet on your smartphone.
- 2. Turn on your modules, be sure their battery level more than 20% and that are close to your smartphone during this process.
- 3. Open the PETFON App and wait for your modules to get connected. If this doesn't happen, please put them into your charging box.
- 4. Go to Menu ▶ Devices ▶ tap the module you want to update ▶ Confirm you wish to update the Firmware.
- 5. Please remember to repeat this updating process for every module you have.